Conservatory Roof Blinds
Conservatory Roof Blinds are the first and usually only option considered for stopping the suns heat and glare from entering into a conservatory. But before spending £££’s on Blinds, would you like to consider a low cost effective solution that actually works?
Conservatory Roof Blinds
Many people resort to having conservatory roof blinds installed to combat against the affects of the sun. But are they effective? Blinds are very good for interior design, can add a solid warm feel to a conservatory and give un-matched glare control. But we respectively ask; why have a glass conservatory roof, if you are going to cover it up with roof blinds?
Would you like your conservatory to look like this after only a few years?
1. Blinds cost £££’s and have a very short warranty and lifespan.
2. Blinds do not stop the heat entering through the glass, this results with the suns heat still entering into your conservatory.
3. Blinds block your view out when drawn.
4. Blinds are a furnishing quickly damaged by UV rays.
5. Blinds require regular cleaning as they collect dust and flies. You also risk breaking and damaging your expensive blinds trying to maintain them.
1. Conservatory Window Film is very low cost in comparison and has a 10 year guarantee.
2. It stops the suns affects at the glass, immediately reflecting it away and in winter can reflect internal heat back into the room.
3. Our Sunscreen Film has dramatic heat and glare reduction which means you can sit comfortably in your conservatory again, especially in the summer months while still maintaining full optical clarity.
4. Window Film blocks over 99% of UV and has a life expectancy of 15-20 years
5. Film requires no maintenance, just clean like any other window. That’s it.
What is Conservatory Window Film?
Sunscreen Conservatory Window Film is a Solar Control product made up of micro layers of polyester known as laminates. In the laminates are precious metals such as silver, stainless steel, copper, gold, titanium chromium and others which are coated onto the polyester via a method known as Vapour Coating or Sputtering, which is a process of converting the metal particles into a fine mist or vapour with a positive charge and passing the polyester laminate through this “mist” with a negative charge to give an even coverage and this enables colour stability and longevity of the product.
This metallised layer is then in effect sandwiched between the Scratch Resistant Coating and another laminate of sometimes a colour stable dyed laminate which then has the adhesive and UV inhibitors on that. The clear release liner is a waste product that protects the adhesive before final installation.
What to choose?
It is entirely up to you what you think you should choose and which product would suit your needs. We have a large selection of window films to choose from and we hope we have provided enough information to help you see the huge benefits of our Conservatory Window Film in which you may not have fully known.
But if you would like more information or a site visit, we are more then happy to help and we are confident of our knowledge, experience and expertise to help you choose a Conservatory Window Film that will truly meet your needs.